Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Yoga: The Grand Alleviator of Stress


YOGA: MY LIFE'S NEW MANTRA




          I have been looking for new ways to alleviate stress. In my opinion, yoga is the prime form of exercise that everyone should partake of in life. I am going to begin practicing yoga starting tomorrow with my Mom. This is going to be a great way to build up both our physical and mental health. I also believe that yoga strengthens personal relationships with oneself and with others. 


          Stress is often the main cause of physical aches and pains. Therefore, people should never forget to maintain their physical fitness. Our body is our temple and we must create it with the utmost respect. I believe that caring for our bodies ultimately will lead to happiness and success!




Have you ever done yoga? Please share your experiences and comments in the section below. I love to learn about new things and the experiences of others! Until next time, godspeed!  




No comments:

Post a Comment