Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015 People's Choice Awards





Pictured above: Anna Faris & Alison Janney (from the popular and quite hilarious television show, "Mom"). They did a fantastic job hosting the 41st annual People's Choice Awards on CBS. 




          The 2015 People's Choice Awards marked the beginning of the annual awards show season. The awards show season is my favorite time of year because I get to see all the latest fashion trends and styles! I love to personally rank the celebs into my own best dressed and worst dressed categories. I guess you can say that I am an honorary officer for the "Fashion Police." The red carpet fashion season will never be the same ever since the passing of our beloved, Joan Rivers. May her soul rest in peace. I will forever be a "Joan Ranger." Joan's passion and love for life inspired me to be the woman I am today. I attribute much of my love for critiquing fashion and loving life to Joan Rivers. 


My Top 5 Picks for Best Dressed


1) Gina Rodriguez ("Jane the Virgin")


  


2) Cote de Pablo ("The Dovekeepers")



3) Giuliana Rancic ("E! News")


4) Greer Grammer ("Awkward")


5) Alison Janney ("Mom")


My Top 5 Picks for Worst Dressed

1) Kristen Bell 


2) Ginnifer Goodwin ("Once Upon a Time")


3) Kat Dennings ("2 Broke Girls")



4) Sarah Hyland ("Modern Family")


5) Olivia Munn



What are your thoughts on my picks? What are your picks for best/worst dressed? Post your comments below! Thanks again for reading my blog! 












No comments:

Post a Comment