Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Frozen Frenzy


Olaf and Anna: Best Friends Forever




"Some people are worth melting for!" 



-Olaf


          Frozen is a movie that has literally changed the world! There are only a few people in existence who are unfamiliar with the names Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, & Sven. Most people say their favorite character in Frozen is Elsa. However, my favorite character is Olaf for a number of reasons. For starters, I love his lively and optimistic nature! Olaf never ceases to put a smile on my face and always makes me chuckle! lol Olaf is also very loving towards everyone! He is the epitome of how we should treat each other, as human beings. I consider myself to be Anna because she accepts Olaf in every way and still maintains her youth as a young adult. I will forever be a child at heart and believe that is such a wonderful thing!




So, I've told you who my favorite character in Frozen is! Now, tell me who's yours is and why? I'd love to hear your thoughts! Until next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment