Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My First Blog


          You all are probably well aware of the television show called Pretty Little Liars. Pretty Little Liars, simply referred to as PLL, is one of the most popular television shows amongst teens and young adults. The show, which airs on Abc Family, is already in the second half of its fifth season. The main "liars" in the series are: Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields, and Alison DiLaurentis. I am absolutely in LOVE with all PLL fashion! The liars who I believe to have the best style are Aria and Hanna. Aria often wears leopard print, which is my favorite animal print! I just love her edgy yet sophisticated style. I also love Hanna's style! Hanna is the epitome of a girly girl. In my opinion, I am also a girly girl. I own several dresses in a variety of colors that I love to rock on a daily basis! Whenever I watch Pretty Little Liars, I make sure to pay close attention to what each of the characters are wearing. I believe that style says a lot about a person's personality. Therefore, style and personality are two major clues that help the PLL fans indicate who is and is not A.



Pictured from left to right: Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale), Emily Fields (Shay Mitchell), Hanna Marin (Ashley Benson), and Spencer Hastings (Troian Bellisario).  


           Tonight, PLL aired its Winter premiere episode (5X14) , entitled, "Through a Glass, Darkly." The Winter premiere episode centered around finding out the identity of Mona Vanderwaal's killer. In my opinion, that episode can be summed up in just one simple word…EPIC! I can't believe the lengths the members of the "A" team are taking in torturing the girls! This series is getting cray cray! Lol! If you are a fan of the series, what are your PLL theories? Who do you think "A" is? I have a few theories but don't want to give away any spoilers to those who still need to catch up on some episodes. All I will say is this, Alison is most definitely NOT innocent. I believe she plays some major part in the "A" team and is the ultimate master manipulator. I am glad that Ali finally faced reality in the Winter premiere episode. Now, it's up to the liars to seek out identities of the other members of the "A" team and fight for their lives. Below are some images from tonight's episode. Feel free to watch the episode and let me know what you all think! I'd love to hear your thoughts, feedback, and crazy PLL theories!



#RIPMona :'(


Thanks for reading my first blog! I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it! Stay tuned for more juicy gossip from your one and only Leopard Print Diva! 

XoXo, Meaghan Brenna










No comments:

Post a Comment