Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2015

The 2015 SAG Awards: 1, 2, 3…FASHION!

Hey Readers! I'm back! Boy do I have the latest juicy fashion to share with you all! Tonight was the 2015 Screen Actors Guild Awards and the red carpet was ablaze with all the latest trendy styles! However, despite all of the good looks on the carpet, there were indeed a few bad apples as well. You know me, I made my usual Best and Worst Dressed Lists as I watched the stars arrive on the red carpet. Let me know your best and worst dressed from tonight's red carpet. I would also love to hear what you all have to say about my picks! Until next time, Ciao!


January 25, 2015 


My Top 7 Picks for Best Dressed at the 2015 SAG Awards:




1) Sarah Hyland ('Modern Family')



Versace

2) Julianne Moore ('Still Alice')



Givenchy Couture

3) Ariel Winter ('Modern Family')



Zac Posen

4) Reese Witherspoon ('Wild')



Giorgio Armani

5) Keira Knightley ('The Imitation Game')


Erdem

6) Jennifer Aniston ('Cake')



Vintage Galliano

7) Sofia Vergara ('Modern Family')


Donna Karan Atelier

My Top 7 Picks for Worst Dressed at the 2015 SAG Awards:



1) Rosamund Pike ('Gone Girl')



Christian Dior Haute Couture

2) Julia Roberts


Givenchy

3) Emma Stone ('Birdman')



Dior Couture

4) Claire Danes ('Homeland')



Marc Jacobs

5) Maggie Gyllenhaal ('The Honorable Woman')




Thakoon Panichgul

6) Paula Patton 


Aiisha Ramadan

7) Naomi Watts ('St. Vincent,' 'Birdman,' 'While We're Young')



Balenciaga 



















No comments:

Post a Comment