Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Australia: My Home Away From Home


AUSTRALIA: A Land of Great Diversity






          Australia, aka "The Land Down Under," is such a beautiful land with such beautiful people. Although I've never been to Australia, I love many Australian musicians and actors/actresses. I think Australians have such an awesome accent! I totally wish I could have an Australian accent! They speak with such eloquence, which is why I fall in love with many of the gorgeous "Aussie" guys! I've become familiar with many Australian soap operas and television shows. The show entitled, "Home and Away," has absolutely captured my heart! It is by watching these shows that I've become so fond of Australia's culture and effortless beauty. I hope to visit Australia one day! It is definitely on my bucket list! I found the perfect quote (seen above). Peanuts creator, Charles M. Schulz, epitomizes the sense of optimism by stating, "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." Now that I have found this quote, I'm definitely going to live by it. Today is a new day, and I am saying goodbye to all of life's anxiety/stress! 




I agree! I'm already on board! 





This is a video montage of the countless beautiful destinations and landmarks in Australia! I am in awe of its vast nature and landscapes! Australia is absolutely stunning in every way!




I find the quote above to be so true! Rebel Wilson is one of the most genuine and downright hilarious human beings ever! I am proud to say that she is one of my biggest role models in life!







I agree with actress, Sarah Michelle Gellar! However, NY is kind of a far distance to commute back and forth to Australia! lol One can dream though, right?!




This song, entitled, "Soldier On," is sung by The Temper Trap. The Temper Trap is one of my favorite Australian bands! I first heard their song on one of my favorite Aussie television shows! There are so many more Australian artists, such as Iggy Azalea, Snakadaktal, Alec Snow, Nic Westaway, Bonnie Sveen, etc...




This is a music rehearsal of a few of my favorite Australian actors/actress, who are also singers!

From left to right: Nic Westaway, Bonnie Sveen, & Alec Snow. 




Want to learn more about Australia? Feel free to check out my "Australia" board on Pinterest. You may also want to check out my "Australian Hotties" board on Pinterest! I hope you like what you see! lol Enjoy! Don't forget to share your thoughts, comments, and/or ideas about my blog posts! Thanks, Mates! Cheers! 







No comments:

Post a Comment