Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2015

Charlie: The AT&T Guy


"Need help fixing your phone or computer?" 

"Just ask Charlie!"




Over the past year and a half, I have grown to love my favorite "nerd/boyfriend," Charlie. lol You may have seen him on numerous AT&T commercials (see below). They are just so hilarious and Charlie is such a fun, quirky guy! His sense of humor and wit immediately makes you laugh! I would love to be his friend! We definitely need more people like Charlie in this world! Happiness spreads like wildfire. One kind word or action towards another makes the world go round. Pay it forward, y'all!  





Meet Frank & Charlie! The AT&T Experts! 




"Maybe this is how old people like to shake hands." 
Charlie has the best one-liners! lol 




"My selfie just hit 100 likes! Ahh, 100!" lol This is definitely my favorite "Charlie" commercial! 




"Do you ever put pepper spray on your burrito? I like it spicy but not ewww spicy!" Haha! Oh, Charlie! You're too funny!




"That's awesome! Isn't it awesome?!"






Check out more AT&T commercials featuring the awesome Charlie, on AT&T's YouTube channel,  website, or Facebook Page. So, do you love Charlie as much as I do! I hope so! Let me know which AT&T commercial is your favorite! I'd love to hear your take on these funny commercials! Until next time! Be well and always love one another! Life is too short! 








No comments:

Post a Comment