Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Whitney Houston: An Icon Remembered


"Remembering Whitney: 

The Greatest Voice of Our Time"





This is such a beautiful video! Whitney Houston singing on stage with a young, Bobbi Kristina. They truly had that mother-daughter bond that is so very precious in life. My heart aches for Bobbi Kristina. However, I know God and her mother are looking down on her from Heaven and that she is going to be alright! 


          Today marks the three-year anniversary of the sad, tragic death of our beloved, Whitney Houston. I felt that  I should dedicate my blog post today in remembrance of Whitney and all of her life's greatest achievements. Her greatest achievement in life, daughter, Bobbi Kristina, is currently fighting for her life in a Georgia hospital. My thoughts and prayers continue to go out to Bobbi Kristina, along with her close family & friends. I am praying for a miracle to save Bobbi. She is such a beautiful young girl who clearly is her mother's daughter. I ask that we all just take a few minutes tonight and pray for Bobbi Kristina. We should also remember Whitney and pray that her spirit heals her daughter and brings her back to us. Below are two heartfelt, spiritual messages/prayers that I am sharing in honor of Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina Brown. May they both find peace and love in the arms of our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen. 




Yes, we will always love & miss you dearly, Whitney. May your beautiful soul rest in eternal peace. Amen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment