Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Opening the World's Horizons


My Life's Greatest Accomplishments


          I would first like to say that I love to teach and learn! Young children have minds that can be easily molded. It is for that reason that I plan on becoming an elementary school teacher. I want to inspire the next generation with my knowledge and words of wisdom! I honestly believe that it is our duty, as teachers, to make children aware of the infinite experiences in life. Children say the absolute sweetest things! Just today I worked with a student who told me that I was really fun! That simple statement warmed my heart, boosted my self-confidence, and made me smile! Whenever I teach, I always communicate with my student(s) utilizing solely positive words of encouragement. This allows the students to not only want to learn, but to love it as well! 


I love to teach! This will be my primary goal when I have my own classroom of students! 



I want my students to think of me and remember my kindness! They may forget the material that I teach them; however, they will never forget how I made them feel!


I love this quote by Mahatma Gandhi!



This is such a great poster created by BusyTeacher.org! You become so much more to your students than just their teacher! I will definitely keep this in mind and remind others of this fact!





No comments:

Post a Comment