Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Bliss



Valentine's Day 




February 14, 2015










       Valentine's Day is that time of the year when all seems to be right with the world. For all my fellow singles out there, it is a day when one should especially love and put themselves first. I believe in true love. One day, I know I will eventually find my other half. However, I am in no rush to finding my one true love. Having just entered my 20s, I am enjoying learning more about myself and establishing my true identity as a young adult. This Valentine's Day, I am abiding by the R&R philosophy! Rest and relaxation for me includes eating my favorite foods, playing my favorite games, cuddling on the couch with a warm blanket, and watching my favorite television shows/movies with my family. Do you have any Valentine's Day traditions that you hold near and dear to your heart? I'd love to hear all about your favorite hobbies and V-Day festivities! Well, that's all I have to say for now! I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening with your loved ones! Happy Valentine's Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment