Search This Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Doppelgänger: Sue Sue Heck



My Doppelgänger: Sue Sue Heck







          Many believe that they have doppelgängers, or "twins," who closely resemble their individual selves. Now, I am starting to believe that phenomenon! lol I think that my doppelgänger is the character/actress, Sue Heck, from the television show, "The Middle." We share many similar traits, both physical and nonphysical. For starters, we both have reddish brown hair and braces; however, Sue just recently got her braces off. We also love to smile and laugh on almost every occasion and sometimes for no reason at all! lol Our nonphysical similarities include our similar quirky, unique personalities, and loving hearts! In my opinion, Sue Heck, played by actress, Eden Sher, is the epitome of awesome and optimism! I love how both she and I share the love for independence from "the crowd." We are leaders, not followers! We don't need to have 1,000 friends, 1-2 good friends and our families are enough for us! Each and every person is unique; therefore, we should always want to be true to ourselves and not succumb to peer pressure. Sue Heck and I also are alike in that we both strive for excellence, love our families deeply, and never give up! We keep our heads held high and don't let anyone ever get us down! 



"Is Smiling Contagious?" 




"Sue Heck Never Gives Up!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment