Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Joy of Blogging


Blogging: My Outlet to Creativity






       As you all may have noticed by now, I love to blog! Blogging acts as such a stress reliever for me and makes me so happy! I also believe that blogging helps me succeed with my writing in college as well. Similar to journal writing, blogging is a wonderful way to express your innermost thoughts and feelings. Many people are starting to blog even more now, which is amazing! These bloggers include famous celebrities like the talented, Shay Mitchell, from Pretty Little Liars! Shay Mitchell's blog is entitled, "Amore & Vita." Mitchell writes this lifestyle blog with her friend, Michaela Blaney. I am beginning to branch out and diversify the content of my blog. Along with my fashion, television, and music posts, I am also starting to post about current events and other life stories as well. I believe that it is important to provide your readers with different topics of interest, because everyone's interests are unique in their own right. I hope you are all enjoying reading my daily blog posts! Would you like me to blog about any subject, or topic, in particular? Just let me know in the comments section below! I'd love to hear about what interests you the most! Are you also thinking about starting a blog yourself? That's fantastic! I highly recommend the Blogger tool,  featured in your Gmail account. The resources provided within Blogger are outstanding! I personally claim that once you start to blog on Blogger, you will not be able to stop! It's a terrific roller coaster ride that you never want to end! I say that life is a journey, so why not blog about it?! 










                  Watch the step-by-step tutorial above to learn how to                             create your Blogger account! Enjoy, keep calm, and blog on!





No comments:

Post a Comment