Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2015

The Mind's Greatest Journey


The Mind's Greatest Journey


          Ever since I was a little girl, I have absolutely loved to read! In my opinion, books offer one the opportunity to travel to fascinating new places! My favorite authors are Robin Jones Gunn, Stephenie Meyer, and Nicholas Sparks. Romance novels are very close to my heart because I mean come on…who doesn't love a great love story? Edward and Bella, Noah and Allie, Alice and Jasper…those are just a few of my many favorite fictional couples with epic love stories! I just recently finished reading the novel entitled, "Where She Went." The sequel to, "If I Stay," follows the love story and personal growth of two talented musicians. Mia Hall and Adam Wilde go on a journey towards first finding themselves and then reuniting with one another. Quoting one of my favorite movies, "Letters to Juliet," love and life is, "all about the messy bits." Nobody's life or love story is perfect and everybody makes mistakes. It is for that simple reason why we must all love and accept one another. 



Do you have a favorite book, or story? Share them in the comments section below. I'd love to discover new books and stories. If you would like a book recommendation, I'd also be happy to share more of my favorite books with you. Until next time, keep calm & read on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment