Search This Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hilary Duff: Far From So Yesterday


Hilary Duff: Entertainment's Triple Threat



       Hilary Duff is an amazingly talented actress, singer, and author! Since I was young, I've always admired and looked up to Hilary Duff. Her overall sense of morals and values are just a few of the reasons why I respect her so much. I have watched and listened to Hilary Duff for years now! I believe that Hilary Duff has a plethora of praiseworthy and notable achievements. I have been following Hilary Duff's magnificent journey to stardom since her "Lizzie McGuire" days! "Lizzie McGuire" played a huge role in my epic childhood! Disney Channel had such quality shows back in the day, and "Lizzie McGuire" was absolutely one of them! Some of my favorite movies in which Hilary Duff starred in include, but are not limited to, "A Cinderella Story," "Raise Your Voice," and "Material Girls." Hilary Duff is also so unbelievably talented in the music industry! I love each and every one of Hilary's songs! Her voice is so very unique and has such an eloquent tone! "Fly,"Come Clean" and "Play With Fire" are, without a doubt, my top three favorite Hilary Duff songs! I am so proud to call Hilary Duff my role model! Hilary Duff is now a wonderful mother to her adorable son, Luca Cruz. She is also the sister to the beautiful and talented, Haylie Duff. The Duff sisters continue to inspire me and I wish them all the best in life! I am anxiously awaiting Hilary Duff's return to the small screen in her new television show entitled, "Younger." I am also excited for the upcoming release of Hilary Duff's big comeback music album! I honestly believe that the best is yet to come! Did you also grow up watching and listening to the fantastic, Hilary Duff? What are some of your favorite works of hers? Let us all take a moment or two to remember the good old days! Those were the best, weren't they? 


One of my absolute favorite quotes from Hilary Duff's movie, "A Cinderella Story."


This is such a nice picture of the young and effortlessly beautiful, Hilary. Her smile absolutely radiates joy and humility!



My Timeline of Hilary Duff's Most Greatest Achievements:

  • 1998: Casper Meets Wendy

  • 2001-2004: Lizzie McGuire


  • 2002: Cadet Kelly

  • 2003: "Metamorphosis" Album

  • 2003: Agent Cody Banks
  • 2003: Cheaper By The Dozen


  • 2004: "Hilary Duff" Album

  • 2004: A Cinderella Story

  • 2004: Raise Your Voice


  • 2005: "Hilary Duff: Most Wanted" Compilation Album

  • 2005: The Perfect Man

  • 2005: Cheaper By The Dozen 2

  • 2006: Material Girls

  • 2007: "Dignity" Album

  • 2009: Gossip Girl

  • 2010: "Elixir" Novel

  • 2010: Beauty & the Briefcase

  • 2011: "Devoted" Novel

  • March 20, 2012: Hilary Duff became a mom, and her beautiful son, Luca Cruz Comrie, was born!


  • 2014: Singles Promoting Hilary's Upcoming Comeback Album  
"Chasing the Sun" & "All About You"

  • 2015: Younger 




Hilary Duff also slays the fashion world with her grand sense of style!




Keep up with Hilary Duff's life 
and career by utilizing the social media 
sites (links) featured below!


  • WATCH YOUR FAVORITE HILARY DUFF MUSIC VIDEOS!
  • LISTEN TO YOUR FAVORITE HILARY DUFF AUDIO TRACKS!



















No comments:

Post a Comment