Search This Blog

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hollywood Heights: California Dreaming



California: 



The Vast Land of Opportunity, Intrigue, & Excitement



          As a New Yorker, I've dealt with my fair share of bitter cold weather! I would now like to say that I'm completely and utterly sick of it! All I want to do is pack up my bags and leave for California! I yearn for the warmth and beautiful sunshine! California also offers all the best of television, music, movies, and breathtaking landmarks! One of my favorite shows, "Hollywood Heights," further boosted my absolute love for California. I am an avid music lover, and my love of this show is clearly evident of that fact. The cold and bitter winter season is almost over; however, I still would love to start anew in Cali! It has always been my dream to travel and view life from a different perspective. I am positive that one day, my dream will indeed come true! I have faith that God will make it happen for me in the future! 



This is one of my absolute favorite songs, featured in "Hollywood Heights." Brittany Underwood (Loren Tate) and Cody Longo (Eddie Duran) are two of my favorite singers! This show was fantastic! 






This song is my main mantra, to take life one day at a time! I remember these lyrics whenever I feel overwhelmed, or stressed. Cody Longo's beautiful voice always makes me feel better!






I hope to be a "California Gurl" one day! lol 



The Hollywood Walk of Fame:

The First Landmark I Want To Visit in California! 








No comments:

Post a Comment