Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Ellie Goulding: The United Kingdom's Musical Paragon


Ellie Goulding: The Archetype of Today's Best Music



       I consider Adam Lambert to be my favorite male music artist, there is no doubting that fact.  On the other hand, I think Ellie Goulding is now my favorite female music artist. Her music is just so very dynamic and deeply moving! Many of her songs have recently been featured in the popular movies of today's day in age. Such movie/movie sagas include my favorite, The Twilight Saga, Divergent, and Fifty Shades of Grey. Another one of Goulding's new songs, entitled "My Blood," is amazing! That song that is set to be featured in the upcoming movie, "Cinderella," in theaters, March 13, 2015. Some of my all-time favorite Ellie Goulding songs can be seen and heard below! I would have to say that my favorite Ellie Goulding song is "Bittersweet." Do you have a favorite Ellie Goulding song? I'd love to hear your take on her music! I honestly believe that she is such a phenomenal singer and songwriter! I would love to hear her collaborate with Hozier, whose song, "Take Me to Church," is an epic hit as well! I think their music would be absolutely breathtaking and their voices would perfectly complement one another. 



"Lights"


"Anything Could Happen"


"Bittersweet"


"Burn"


"Hanging On"


"Dead in the Water"


"Beating Heart"


"Outside"


"Love Me Like You Do"


"My Blood"

(I Can't Wait to see Cinderella! It looks like it's going to be an awesome movie!)


No comments:

Post a Comment