Search This Blog

Friday, February 13, 2015

The Bitter Arctic Blast

The East Coast: The New Alaska





           If you live on the East Coast, then you know how bad this Winter has been treating us! Three Mondays in a row have been snow days for me. Not that I'm complaining, but having snow days in college is just not the same as the old days. There is just so much work to be done in a brief amount of time! I think I've had just about enough snow to last for awhile? What about my fellow East Coasters? Do you all feel the same way? Or do you just absolutely love these massive snowstorms? This weekend is going to be yet another rude awakening! A possible storm + the  temperatures going below 0 and into the negative digits…I think I will be going into a temporary hibernation! I can stand the snow; however, the bitter cold is what gets me! It's times like these when I think about moving to a MUCH warmer climate! lol Once again, Australia is sounding pretty good to me! I am so jealous because while it is Winter in the U.S., it is Summer over in Australia! Those lucky, Aussies! Even their Winters aren't this brutal! Well, hopefully Spring comes soon! I can't wait for the beautiful sunshine and warm temperatures! That is when I will say, "Goodbye, Winter Blues! See ya next year!" lol 






          Now, don't get me wrong, I think the snow is truly beautiful! However, it can be dangerous at times! So, until next time, I hope you all stay safe & warm! Bundle up next to the fire, drink a warm beverage, and watch your favorite t.v. show/movie! That always makes me feel better! 



No comments:

Post a Comment