Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Embracing Your True Identity


Loving Yourself and Owning The World





          My life isn't all peaches and cream, like the lives of most other people. There have been many times when I've had to fight for what I wanted in my life. I believe that success and originality breeds jealousy. It is for that reason why I to avoid any type of negativity. I want only positive energy to exist in my life! I have learned to challenge the word, "no," and say "yes." I can do anything in my life that I feel passionate about or love deeply. Blogging is an outlet that is allowing me to have a voice! Even if I don't reach hundreds of people, I am just grateful for those who do get the opportunity to read my blog. Thank you for your time and I hope I've inspired you to pursue your dreams as well. I've always said that it is always better to have a few good friends than to be popular amongst the masses. One has to remember that life isn't about pleasing everyone! I will focus on myself; therefore, you should focus on yourself. What makes me happy may not make you happy, and that's fine. I believe that we all need to respect each other's differences. I am not perfect, and neither are you. So can we all just live in peace and stop fighting? If there was no fighting in the world, wars and terrorism wouldn't exist! It all starts with the people and what lies within their hearts. We need to learn how to accept and love one another. That is my greatest hope for the future of this troubled world. May we all find peace and coexist in harmony.

















No comments:

Post a Comment