Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Oldies, yet Goodies!


The oldies are not all just black & white! 



          Recently, my Mom sparked my interest in old movies. The Out-of-Towners, pictured above, stars Jack Lemmon and Sandy Dennis. Those two were incredibly talented actors…and boy, were they hilarious in this movie! This movie is all about these two people from Ohio and their wild journey to the "treacherous," New York City during the sanitation and transit strike of the '70s. I laughed so much during this movie! I now have a deeper love and appreciation for old movies. Are you a lover of old movies? What are some of your favorites? I'd love to know! 




Watch the movie trailer above and you'll understand why I love the movie, 'The Out-of-Towners!" I hope you can check it out someday! You won't regret watching it! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment