Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2015

My 27 Dresses


From the Big Screen to Real Life



**My 27 Dresses** 

          This blog post topic has been on my mind for quite a while now. Today, I plan on watching "27 Dresses," the 27th movie of my February Movie Challenge. This movie is definitely one of my favorites! I love Katherine Heigl and James Marsden! They're chemistry in this movie was ever so apparent! I especially loved the scene where Jane (Heigl) tries on 27 of her bridesmaid dresses for Kevin (Marsden). That scene was so hilarious and makes me laugh each time I watch the movie! I might even say that scene is my favorite in the entire movie! lol 


       I have been know to wear a few cute dresses in my day! As you are all well aware, I love fashion! Dresses in particular are my absolute favorite! I think that each dress tells a story. So I thought, why not blog and share some pictures of my favorite dresses with you all! I love dresses that make a statement and radiate confidence! Are you also a fan of dresses? What does your style say about you? I think my dresses say that I am classy, confident, and fashion forward! 


          Take a look at 27 of my best dressed looks below and let me know what you think! I appreciate all of your support in pageviews and positive words of encouragement! Stay tuned for more blog post topics! Have anything you would like me to blog about? Let me know in the comments section of this blog post. Until next time, enjoy life and always remember to smile! Happiness spreads like wildfire! 



Take a Look Inside the Life of a Fashionista:


Meaghan Brenna Foley

Dress #1





"Gossip Girl" Designer - Eric Daman 

Dress #2


Dress #3




Dress #4


Dress #5



Dress #6



Dress #7


Dress #8




Dress #9



Dress #10


Dress #11


Dress #12



Dress #13




Dress #14


Dress #15


Dress #16



Dress #17:


Dress #18:



Dress #19:



Dress #20:



Dress #21:



Dress #22:



Dress #23:


Dress #24:


Dress #25:


Dress #26:


Dress #27:






















No comments:

Post a Comment